Monday, June 24, 2013

Ally Nicole Vernon's About Me

Hi! My name is Ally Nicole Vernon. I come from a very nice family. I live with a mother and a father. And a cute little papillon named Tuffie. I'm sixteen years old. Ever since the 25th of January. In Pave View, I'm a really shy and nervous girl. Honestly, I really
don't talk to anyone. I don't have friends. I don't get bullied, but I just don't think anyone likes me. All my teachers love me. They always comment on my schoolwork. My favorite teacher is Ms. Payne. She helps me through a lot. She's the only one who knows I used to cut and used to be suicidal. But I haven't told her that I still cut and still am suicidal. No one knows what I do to myself but me. I went to the mental hospital a few times because I was so screwed up. I used to throw tables back because the voices in my head told me to. And I almost killed myself because they told me to. I tried more times after that, but my parents stopped me before I could finish it. I honestly don't know what to say about myself.

The last thing I want to talk about is Les. He's really bullied, and I don't understand it. So what if he has long jet black hair, wears eyeliner and black nail polish, and wear a lot of black? He looks like a freakin' angel. With those beautiful grey eyes. His smile is sparkling. But I've only seen it once. He never smiles because of the bullies. I don't understand it, but he comes to school with black eyes sometimes. Though he didn't have one when he left school the day before. I hope he doesn't get abused at home. My heart would break if that was true. I want to speak to him, but my shyness and nervousness is up to the roof. You know what I really want? I want to be with Les at my home, watching movies and cuddling. Yeah, that's what I really want. But it's not going to happen. He doesn't seem me that way. I really doubt he even cares to think about me. He probably likes Callie. The prettiest girl in school. Or Hayden. The second prettiest girl in school. And I'm the outcast. The shy girl. The least prettiest girl in school.

I better shut up about Les before I get depressed. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment